Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 4 2013

I am thankful that I live in America. America even with all the problems that we have is still a great
and wonderful country to live in. The future of America is undecided as the storm clouds gather over
the choices that a few have made deciding the path that we are going down.. I pray that the God I serve will
continue to bless and protect us.

We celebrated very quietly this year. No fireworks or picnics or family over. My son in laws mother
had a heart attack and fell and broke her hip. I have been with the grandkids most of the time so
that they could be at the hospital. It has been a very stressful time for them and it is not over yet.

I don't know how many hours of Handy Mandy we have watched as that is Johannah's favorite.We
also have watched Survivor Man and Myth Busters the boys favorite on Netflix.It has been fun to watch them play games on the wii until they start fussing.A good time that I am thankful for.

God Bless America.
God Bless You
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment