Thursday, February 20, 2014

ETC Post

I am going to add some serious subjects to my blog and I hope you will continue to read and share with your
friends and families.

I am a supporter of  Samaritans Purse and the work they do to help people in our country as well as world
wide. I am going to be blogging about the organization and the projects and relief efforts that they are
involved in.

This is new to me so at this point in time I don't know exactly how it will work. I may just be passing on
information about projects and volunteer opportunities by writing about them in my blog.
I am hoping that it will also include some hands on real life experiences.

As this new part of my journey begins I ask for your support and patience as I become an
Samaritan's Purse Blogger

Until next time
God Bless
Thanks for reading and sharing
Linda

Rainbows a promise of hope





No comments:

Post a Comment