Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Traveling Styles

What style of traveler are you? Structured or Spontaneous? There are many styles of travelers.

My daughter Jaime I would call a travel agent with a itinerary. We have great trips and see unusal
and different things. She researches and finds roadside attractions for us to see. She has the mileage the time
and the place all lined up. Her dream is to visit every American state and do at least one attraction in that
state. We just about have the east coast taken care of. Our next road trip is coming up and I shall enjoy
keeping you up on our adventure heading west.

My husband and I are repeaters. We like to go to the sameplace more than once.There are so many
things and places to see that most of the time it can't be done in one visit.I try to have a few things
planned and then the rest we play it by ear as the old saying goes. Plus unlike my girl Jaime we like to
rest and do nothing at times.

But truth be told I love any kind of traveling New places, old places doesn't matter to me just say
let's go and I am packed and ready.

I am thankful and do not take for granted this blessing of being able to travel on a shoestring budget.
P&J is great while traveling down the road.

A quote with no name attached to it
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
 but by the moments that take our breath away"

Until next time
God Bless
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment