Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ETC: A first for me

I am a fan of LockUp, Jail and all the programs of this type. I do not know why. It

has always interested me. I could never understand why some  people keep on

making the same choices and wind up in jail and or prison. Why would anyone want

to be locked up having someone watch you and have complete control over your life.?

Today I made a visit to a prison and  I still ask the question. Why? Everyone can make

a mistake but when you don't learn from that mistake then it becomes a choice.

The reality of the closing of the doors, the people watching you and telling you what

you can and cannot do. I know there is always two sides of a story and my heart goes

out to the folks who are living in this situation.. Be careful of the choices you make and the

 people you hang out with.Remember it not only affects you but also those who care about you.

Just my 2 cents worth  and a prayer that we all try to make the right choices so we can live

in freedom and not locked in a cell.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment