Friday, October 19, 2012

Stressed

I am going to the beach for a week and I am praying I will get some much needed time alone
to think and pray.
I am very stressed and it is telling in my actions and words.
My Mama who I love dearly I am not being as patient and kind as I should be. She cannot
help her situation. I have to ask God to forgive and help me everyday not to be unkind to her
her.
I am enjoying being back close to the family but there is always so much drama going on
that sometimes it is overwhealming.
Crisis situation this week with one of the grandchildren. Bad choice made and there will be
hard consequences that may hurt their future plans. Praying for mercy  and that this
one bad choice will not control the rest of their life.
I am looking forward to time sitting on the beach watching the great ocean.You can get lost watching
 the waves going back and forth and let it soothe the turmoil that is going on.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment