Friday, October 12, 2012

Catch UP

Hi everyone sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything.I will try to get
you caught up with what has been going on.
Mama is doing pretty good right now. She had a short hospital stay in September.
She was having some bad hallucinations. They could not find anything wrong so they
just changed some of her medications. She has really been better since then.

We went to Williamsburg Va for 4 days. Grandsons Zack and Brandon went with us.
It was very enjoyable. We went to Busch Gardens while there.Our room was free thru
our timeshare company wanting to have a "SHORT" meeting with the home owners.We
are enjoying our time share ownership but they don't know the meaning of short or NO.

We have a beach trip coming up. Atlantic Beach for a week. Looking forward to it.

My avon business is still ongoing but slow. I am enjoying it and it keeps me out and
about.

New grandson has arrived Andrew Levi. Big boy 9lbs. He and Mom are doing great.

Life is good and I thank God for all his blessings.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment