Sunday, September 16, 2012

Retirement

I have been reading many of the articles about retirement. These articles tell you how much you need to retire ,
the best places to retire and it goes on and on. They tell of folks selling all they have and moving to another

country,moving to another state,moving to a deserted island. This is a dream for many people during this

time.A dream that may not come true.

I am retired but only from a public job with rules that controlled my life. They were good years and they

provided for my family. I am retired but want and need to keep busy. I am working at building up two

at home businesses which I shared with you in my previous blog. The best things to me about being

retired are staying up as late as I want to, getting up when I want to, not having to get dressed up every

morning to go somewhere. I like being able to go on a trip when I want to and not when I can get vacation

(if I have the money).These are small things but to me very important things that make me happy.

I don't have to move to a retirement town or country. Retirement is just fine here. The time to enjoy

friends and family,being able to stay up late,get up when you want to, go on a trip when you want to

or just stay home.The blessings of retirement are many and I am thankful for them all.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment