Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Working From Home

I think I am what they call a jack of all trades but master of none. I am trying so many
different things.I think I miss working a public job with the interaction of customers
and co workers. My closest and dearest friends are ladies I worked with for many years.
Here I am at home taking care of my husband and my mother which with my Mom is giving me
on the job training as a CNA.
I am a Avon represenative. I love ordering and getting boxes in the mail. I am not making any
money but it makes me feel good. Check out my web site www.youravon.com/lindalyles
I also have been taking a weight loss product which works so I signed up to be a distributor
check this out www.LLyles.voyagerhealth.com
I am blogging and have been taking writing classes.
God has a plan and someday all of the above will come together for a reason.
But until it is revealed I will enjoy this season of my life.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment