Monday, September 3, 2012

Sleepless Night

The nights are long and quiet when you can't sleep. The mind just won't shut down to rest.
Tonight my mind thinks calmly about a broken relationship with a dearly loved and missed
family member.
I think about my Mama and the way her life is now. She is unable to walk and care for herself.
She is unhappy and in pain and is wondering why God has not taken her home.I think about
how our lives as mother and daughter have changed....
I think about the future and what it holds for her,myself and my husband as we adjust to the
way our lives are now. How to take care of Mama and how to spend time with my husband and
do some of the things we had planned before we get older and unable to do them.
Yes the nights are long and quiet and the mind is busy

Until next time'
Linda


.

No comments:

Post a Comment