Sunday, April 28, 2013

ETc and ETc

Hi It has been a while since I have made a entry and I hope you will still read about what is going on
in my life.This year has started off a little crazy in good ways and bad ways
.
We lost my Uncle Leroy and my sister in law Susan.It is still hard to accept sometimes that they are gone
.
We have a new great grandson Nicolas who is precious beyond words.We also have twins coming in June or July. Grandson Steven and Taylor. They are having a boy and a girl, how awesome is that. Just waiting and praying that they come into this world healthy and safe. Keep Taylor in your thoughts and prayers as she enters the last weeks of carrying these precious lives.

My Mama is doing really good. We are getting on each others nerves but surviving.

My  husband has had some problems with his eyes but it appears it is getting better. Another check up
tomorrow at the eye clinic at the VA Hospital in Durham.Aches and pains that is one of the things
your "golden" years produce.


Next month May is our anniversary month. A trip is planned to Florida for two weeks. I am getting
excited. I am planning on blogging about the trip. Hope you will keep up with our adventure.

I am selling Avon www.youravon.com/lindalyles and also books and misc on facebook @For sale
by Linda. Please check out if you get a chance and I would love it if you would like my page.

I have been reading some I think great books and I will write about some of them in the future.

God Bless and keep you safe
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment