Monday, October 7, 2013

HELLO I AM BACK

Hi everyone I haven't posted since July.Not much traveling or anything going on during the summer.
But the Fall is here and cooler weather so trips are planned.

We went to A Place at the Beach in September and had a wonderful time. The weather couldnot
have been any better. I even got a little tan. I so enjoyed my beach time just sitting and watching
the ocean waves. The ocean breeze is more than wonderful.

My daughter Rachel and her family came down for a few days and it was awesome to watch
the kids play in the sand and in the pool. The baby Andrew just loved the sand and the water.

My granddaughter April and her family came down for the day and baby Nicolas was a different
story he didnot like anything about the sand or the water.He cried and cried. He does the same thing
at home when he is getting a bath.

We have a October beach trip planned also. Really hoping the weather is just as good as September.

Sorry no photos to share as my camera has died. As soon as it or a new one is up and running I will
once again have pictures to post.

I hope you will once again read and follow my blog. Thanks

Until next time
God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment