Thursday, October 10, 2013

PROTEST

Here I am 65 years old and never been very political but now with all the protest planned
for this weekend  I WANT TO TAKE PART. I would love to be going to DC with the truckers
and the Veterans. The bikers got it started and I believe it will continue.

I think we as a country have set back and let the government get out of hand. We have not
taken part in the process and tried to understand and make better choices.

The situation going on I believe is a wake-up call for all of America what ever your party
afflication. Our government has us between a rock and a hard place. We depend on them more
than we should or need to.They are in control and we are at their mercy.Our leaders must not
have their own agenda but really be working for the country and its people.

I know we should help others but the bible says you should take care of your own first, We
have so many needs in our country, we have people hungry without shelter and the list goes on.
Our government needs to address the needs at home before they keep giving money, that we
don't have away. From experience if you are in debt the person you own has the upper hand.

We are so far away from the country we use to be. We are so far away from the God who blessed
this country. We need to make changes before all of these unwise decisions catch up with us.
I think the government shut down is proving that. It will catch up with you and you will have no
where to turn.

I pray that we as a nation will get upon our knees to our heavenly Father and pray for our
country and our leaders and ask his blessings for the United States once more.

I pray for safety and a peaceful protest for everyone this weekend in DC and around the country.

God Bless you and our country.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment