Friday, May 24, 2013

Activities on Vacation

We had so many good days of almost doing nothing.

We slept late and got up and went out to get something to eat. Just being able to sit and do
nothing or go do whatever. It was the best.

We were able to go see three movies while in Florida. That was a treat. My husband loves
to go to the movies but I am not always able to go because of someone having to stay with my
Mama.

We went to see Star Trek Into the Darkness. I really liked it but we are "Trekkies"
Ironman 3 was the best of the three in my opinion and Robert Downey looked great.

Today we went and saw Fast and Furious 6 and it was AWESOME. It was one of those
movies that had the audience clapping,laughing really getting in to the movie. It left you
with a teaser for the next installament # 7. I think if you get to see it you will really enjoy
it.

I have also been using my Kindle Fire ordering a few books and loving every minute of it.
Of course right now I am into books and stories about dogs.I have read some good ones.
I will tell you about them in another blog

Until next time
God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment