Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anniversary

Today we have been married 46 years. I do not know where the years have gone. We got married
in 1967. Jim was in the Marines and we married before he was shipped out to Vietnam.I guess I
can say I was a war bride.

I am thankful for all our years together. We went thru some hard times but I guess the good times
out did the bad, because we are still together.

Marriage is hard work but worth it. We have been blessed with 3 daughters and 10 grandsons and
2 granddaughters. January of this year we celebrated the  birth of our first great grandchild Nicolas who
joined our step great grandchild Derek.

As we celebrate this milestone I give thanks to God above for our blessings and his protection of
our lives thru these years.

Until next time
God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment