Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fixed Income

We are blessed with a set amount of money coming in every month as long as the government
keeps paying us.It is still hard when you need a little extra for different things.

I am for ever trying to tweek our finances to try and squeeze out a little more or make it last
a little longer. It doesn't always work well in fact most of the time it doesn't work.

I am trying to sell Avon but that seems to always put me in the hole. I am listing stuff on the swap
and shop but seem to buy more than I sell. I have books listed on ebay and amazon and on my
own page For Sale by Linda.A little here and there.

I am doing some online paid to read emails but will not get rich or anywhere close to it. All the above
keep me busy but still broke.

Then I start thinking I need to get a real job but because of my age I am way down on the hiring list.I look
for a while and then I give up.

So what is the answer I can only look to the word of God which says in Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
let your requests be known to God and Philippians 4:19 And my God shall supply all

your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

I faithfully am trying to put all my faith and trust in my Lord and Savior.

Until next time
God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment