Monday, June 10, 2013

Making Money with Blog

I had this plan of being able to make money with my blog. After working on it for a couple
of days now, I don't know.

I am a visual person and I like to have written instructions in my hand to read. It is very hard
sometimes for me to decide how to do things. The problem I am having now is trying to
determine how to do what I have signed up to do.

I am going to be having advertisements on my blog IF I can learn how to place them on my site.

I need to place the ads on my blog in a certain place.I need to copy and paste a code so I will
start receiving ads and the list goes on and on.

It may take some time and more research but I am determined to conquer this and be able to
make some money.

If you have any advice or instructions to share please do. I would be very grateful

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment