Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hot and Stormy Thursday

The day was so hot. I am not a heat person it changes my personality and not for the good.
I am thinking of living the vampire life (minus the blood stuff) and just go out at night unless
I have no choice.

The afternoon the clouds rolled in and it got really scary looking for a little while with the
wind blowing and the sky darkened. It was some thunder and some rain but our area was
spared the full force of the storm. A new word is being used that I have never heard of
derecho which is when a bunch of thunderstorms get in a line and go across country. That is
what was going on today. It started out in the midwest and just moved across the country.
A lot of damage in a lot of the country and thousands of folks still with out power.We pray
for their safety and that the power is quickly restored.

We live in a mobile home and we would really like to have a storm shelter.It would be
great to have a safe place to go with all this wild weather going on.The Doomsday Preppers
might be on the right track with being prepared.



Until next time
Linda
Check out my facebook book store for sale by Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment