Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Another Stormy Day

Tuesday another beautiful sun shine filled day not to hot or humid. The weather predicting a chance
of afternoon thunderstorms.

The afternoon arrived and I left to go to the grocery store and as the old saying goes the bottom
fell out. I sat in my truck in the parking lot for about 20 minutes as the rain poured down.The parking
lot looked like a river. Then an tornado warning alert came over my phone. When it let up a little
I went in the store and it started pouring again. The sky darkened and it was scary.It rained and rained
During another break I was able to get out of the store and get home.

Our county and others had tornado warnings going on.It missed us and thankfully it was a small
area of damage and so far no reports of injuries. People are without power and trees are down.

As I said in an earlier blog post a storm shelter is looking better and better.

The sky after the storm were beautiful and a rainbow appeared. Praying for the safety of
the crews out working to remove trees and get the power back on. Be safe

Until next time
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment