Saturday, June 8, 2013

2013 Graduation Day

My grandson Austin graduated today from Franklin Academy. This has been in my opinion a tough
year for him but he made it. I think it is so special to me because Franklin Academy is still a "small"
school and they were able to graduate at Binkley Chapel on the seminary campus. My husband and I
both had our graduation at the chapel in 1966. It brought back a lot of memories.

The chapel was full with friends and family wanting to share in this milestone with the class of 2013.
The kids where very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the ceremony.

Austin is the last of my first group of grandkids 18 and older. He has plans for community college,
an apartment and transferring with his part time job.I pray he has a bright and successful
future.I pray for all of his classmates the same.

They are our hope the leaders of tomorrow. They will need all of our prayers
and support.

Austin I love you and am very proud of you.
The best is wished for the Class of 2013 everywhere!!

Until next time
God Bless
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment