Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Month of May

I love the month of May. It is my anniversary month. We got married on May 30 1967. It will be 46 years
this May 30th.

Jim and I were in school together and started "going together"
 the summer before our senior year in high school.
He went into Marine Corp right after high school. We got married right before he shipped out to Vietnam.
It has been a journey of ups and downs but we have stayed together thru it all only I know by the
grace of God and our love.

We have 3 daughter who have blessed us with 10 grandsons and two granddaughters. The oldest being
23 and the youngest 7 months. My oldest grandaughter has blessed us with a great grandson and a step-
great grandson. So our house is full and blessed with all ages.

We have always tried to go away for a trip long or short for our anniversary and this year is no different.
We are planning a two week(or longer) trip to Florida.

My sweet April is house sitting and Mamaw sitting and dog sitting. I am thankful that she will do this
for me.

More about the trip coming soon.

God Bless
Until next time
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment