Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sad Sunday

Today I am so very sad and all I want to do is stay in bed and cover my head and not move.The
physical changes in my Mom are easier to handle than the changes in her mind. It is so hard to
see how confused she is and mixed up.I pray that it is temporary and she will become clearer
each day.
I want to retreat and wait for these things to pass but I can't.My mothers need for me is stronger
than my desire to cover my head. So up I get and prepare for whatever awaits me as I go to
visit her.
My thoughts and prayers are for all children who are facing the same situation with a beloved
parent. It is hard but we will do what we have to do to take care of them.
Thank you for letting me write my feelings out because if I verbalize them it will open the
floodgates of tears.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment