Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Relationships

Have you ever had a change in your relationship with family that absolutely throws you for a loop?
I have encounter such a change this week and I am still in shock over it.I didn't see it coming and don't know from whence it came.
A daughter who I have been very close to for a very long time has all at once decided I am not to be a big part of her life anymore.After years of everyday phone calls and shopping trips and taking care of her
kids and the list goes on and on. Now I am a poison in her life. I know I have many shortcomings and failures that I will be judged for one day when I face my Lord and Savior but I don't think this is one.
She has decided that she is tired of me controlling and managing her life. This is my stubborn headstrong daughter who no one can make do anything but what she wants to do.I really don't know know as I said were this came from. My husband said it was just the opposite. It is sad and it hurts but I will respect
her decision and pray that someday it will change. I love her and her children and I shall miss the almost
daily contact we once had but life goes on a little sadder but it goes on.God is in control always.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment