Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Indifference

Indifference  The lack of interest or concern. I think that this may be a very sad word and one that hurts
more than any other word in our language.I am still reeling from the relationship change with my daughter
but she seems to be quite alright with it. It makes you wonder if the relationship you had was what you thought it was.Life is full of changes some good, some bad, some easier to accept than others.This is a change that is not easy for me. My children have always been top priority for me and I would do almost anything for them. I guess this is why this is so hard for me.I am going through the stages of grief over this
sadness, anger, unbelief but I will accept whatever this stage of my life brings and mourn for the lost of
the close relationship I had with this child of mine.
God is in control.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment