Sunday, July 29, 2012

Catch Up Sunday Afternoon

It has been a while so I thought I would try to get caught up on the events going on in my life.

Mother came home last week still unable to walk. The insurance company decided not enough
progress to keep paying. She is suppose to have some kind of at home help but no one has contacted
us to get that set up. She needs help from wheelchair to bed and also to use the bathroom. She is
so scared she is going to fall that she is stiff and dead weigh. I cannot do it alone. I will have
to hire someone to help me if family not available.I am still sore and not fully healed from my wreck
and that does not help. It is what it is and we will just do the best we can.

My car totaled. The insurance paid off the balance (Hurray) and a little extra. My husband replaced it with a very Blue F-150 4 door truck. It is a 2010 but it is very nice.I Love My Truck. I just hope I get
to drive it some.

Mama and I are back at our house in Youngsville with my grand daughter and her family. My
husband at our place with the dogs. So I need to be 2 people which is not going to happen so
I will split my time between both as soon as I can get some dependable help with Mama.
My grand daughter is a very small person and also expecting so she is not able to help much..

God is still in control and I will keep trusting him to work it all out for the best.

Until next time'
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment