Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Taking Care of Mama

My Mama is still in Rehab and not making much progress.We had a care meeting today and they are
going to x-ray her knee to see if something is going on besides the arthritis. She needs assistance for
everything. They are talking assisted living. I donot plan for that to happen as she is so unhappy every
time we go.You walk in and she is sitting in wheelchair with her head down. I will do my best to bring
her home.Even though it is necessary for some people it is still a sad lonely place.
We are looking for a bigger place to live so it will be easier for her to get around.I had rather pay rent than
pay for her to stay in one room and be extra unhappy.
I believe God is in control and he will work it out for Mama.
Until next time
LInda

No comments:

Post a Comment