Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Best Laid Plans

I had this weekend all planned. My grandson Brandon was staying and other grandson Zack who I hadn't seen since June graduation was coming. I went to grocery store and planned meals for all week-end. Friday
evening went great. Saturday morning started off good with the boys going swimming. Saturday afternoon Zack and I went to see Memaw at nursing home.Then on the way home is when it all changed. I don't know what happen I don't know if I blacked out or what but whatever happen we are blessed by God to be here.
I ran off the road and hit a driveway culvert and the car flipped and we were upside down in the road.All I
remember is Zack calling my name and then we flipped and whatever else we did and then it ended and
we are hanging from our seat belts in the car. Shock and then I saw smoke and I think I told Zack to get out.
Someone stopped and pulled his door open and helped him out. I had to crawl out his door. Some wonderful man helped me up and just stood  there with me.I get all nervous again as I write this. The car looks destroyed. We went to ER.We are bruised beaten but not broken. The air bags and the seat belts save lives but they beat the heck out of you doing it.I thank God that Zack is ok if I had seriously hurt him I don't think I could deal with it.I know that God was watching over us and protected our lives. At this moment in time I am not sure I will be driving again because I don't know what happen to me and my
family is so very precious to me I don't want to be the cause of hurting them in a car.
Life can change in a moment.I am thankful that my life and that of my grandson did not end that day upside
down in a car.
God is Good All The Time.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment