Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another Writing Class

I started another online writing class. Creative Writing Workshop. I started late so I am in catch up mode.
This class will have a lot of practice assignments in it. I love words they can be the best and the worse thing
in life.I am planning to use what I am taught to improve this blog. For me it is much easier to express myself
with the written word than face to face.
One of our assignments was to light a candle and watch it and write down our thoughts. I am going to share
with you my brief paragraph

My candle gives out a soft comforting warm glow.As I watch my candle the thought comes to me what
a much better world, neighborhood,family we all would have if our lives like the candle gave off the
same soft comforting warm glow to all we come in contact with.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment