Thursday, June 14, 2012

Writing Class #2

This class is about to beat me down. So much information that some of it( to me)
 is hard to understand. I am printing out each lesson to use as a reference because
I know I will be referring back to it many times.
.
.

The class is showing you and giving you information about how to possibly make money
on the internet.It is instructing you on how to blog/ how to set up web site/ how to write
a webzine and much much more. Mind blowing and a lot of work. You can make money
writing and publishing on the internet. You must do your research and check everything out
before you commit to doing it.

I am going to do my research check out my options and then decide which way to go
with my writing. I have lots of things I want to write articles about but just need to
know the right place to do it.

They say as long as you keep learning and try new things it will keep you feeling
young and alert. I am ready to keep on keeping on.

To those of you are reading my blogs I thank you very much.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment