Sunday, May 13, 2012

Branson

We are staying at a beautiful place in Branson. We are at Table Rock Lake( I think). We have a
awesome view of the lake and enjoying it very much. Just to look out the window or go out
on the enclosed balcony and just gaze at the beauty it is breath taking.
Mothers Day in Branson let's see I got a free hot doughnut at Krispy Kreme but also had
the best treat a strawberry creme doughnut it was delicious.
We went to a sales presentation to get cheap tickets to Silver Dollar City and I got a rose
from them. These presentations if you can stick to the answer NO are a good way to get some money and cheap tickets. It is time consuming but sometimes it is worth it.
I like what I have seen of Branson so far a neat area.
Headed to Silver Dollar City tomorrow.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment