Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Terrible Tuesday LOL

After not being able to sleep for two nights I got up this morning ready to clean up the house and do clothes etc, all that stuff that needs to be done especially after you've been gone for a couple of
weeks.
I put the first load of clothes in and preceded to do other things. I went back to check on the
clothes and guess what I stepped in you guessed it WATER the machine had overflowed and
water filled the floor. I screamed and also started to cry. But then as we started to mop up I
prayed for the Lord to help me and He did. I saw the funny side of it I had been telling my
husband we needed to clean the floor but I wasn't counting on this way. It is better to laugh
than to cry but REALLY it was almost more than I could handle. It wouldn't be so bad but
our place is very very small and this room that flooded is  laundry room/bedroom/computer room so
it was alot to clean up. The floor does look good and it is clean.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment