Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting ready for Road Trip

The countdown is on for our trip to Branson Missouri. One week from today we hit
the road. I am so ready for this road trip.
I will be very tired before we even get started.It takes alot to get ready for a two week
trip.
First have to make arrangements for my Mom to stay with my daughter while we are gone
2nd have to make arrangements for my 2 dogs and the cat to have a place to stay while we are gone
Have to get supplies together to transport to each location where Mom and the dogs will be
staying.
I worked on supplies for the dogs today.My granddaughter and her husband or the lucky ones
who get to take care of Mr.B and Dottie and Cassie the cat. They are "thrilled" or not.
I appreciate them doing it for me.

Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment