Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Writing assignment

I want to share a live web cam with you from my writing class Africam.com
it is live stream from Africa. It show 3 watering holes and it is great. Our assignment was
to go and watch and take notes about what we saw and what we felt
and then write about it.It was amazing to me to be able to watch animals halfway around the
world from my location.
I am going to share what I wrote. My instructor said it was good lets hope she is correct.

Africa the view before me is a peaceful relatively quiet scene. The animals including a herd
of Gazelles are gathering at the waterhole to drink and eat. They drink and walk around but alert knowing that danger is always lurking around and could pounce at any moment, but for now it is
quiet except for the sound of the birds.  But wait what is that in the background  a growl and
suddenly the animals all scatter and only the waterhole is left in my view. How quickly the
view before me has changed. That is Africa a land of beauty, danger and everchanging. That
is what draws you to this great untamed wilderness you never know what adventure awaits you.

Let me know what you think.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment