Thursday, May 31, 2012

The End of May

The lovely month of May is coming to an end. I have always loved this month.
I like the warm spring days that we have most of the time. It is a month to plant
flowers and gardens to enjoy thru the hot days of summer.
When I was a child it was the month that school ended and we were free to be
kids and enjoy what we wanted to do.
The month of May is also the month that I married my husband Jim, we celebrated
45 years of marriage yesterday on the 30th of May.
We also have Memorial Day to take time and honor our fallen soldiers and thank
the ones still with us.
Mothers Day to honor our dear Mama's who have loved and cared for us all our
lives.
Yes May is indeed a merry month with lots to do and to celebrate.I hope this
month of May has been a blessed one for you.
Until next time
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment